Ocean Seven 306 pH and Redox Probe
FULL OCEAN ANALOGUE PH AND REDOX PROBE
The OCEAN SEVEN 306 pH and redox probe is provided with analogue output 0..5V and allows the in situ determination of pH and redox (ORP – Oxidation Reduction Potential) in natural waters as oceans, lakes, rivers and estuaries, at depths down to 600 bar.
The OCEAN SEVEN 306 pH and redox combined probe, is specifically designed to simplify the integration in CTD probe.
The OS306 is available with POM (200 bar) and Titanium (600 bar) housings.
(1) The pH electronic range is user customizable to: 0..14 pH, 2..12 pH or 3..11 pH (default).
(2) An offset of +2500mV shift the redox sensor output. Therefore the redox sensor output is +1500 mV to +3500 mV.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -2..+38°C
- POWER SUPPLY: 12VDC (11..15 VDC)
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 30 mA@12 VDC
- BULKHEAD CONNECTOR: MCBH-6-mini-wet-pluggable